REGULAR GROUPS CAN RESUME ON Monday 1st June
Your co-operation in adhering to the following procedures is essential and expected.
Entry to the building:
- The sign on book will be placed inside the front door.
- The group convenor will take your temperature using the laser thermometer provided.
- Parents of the Kids group are asked not to enter the building.
- If your temp is normal (36 deg), sign on and pay your $5 studio fee into the snap lock bag provided. Please bring the correct money.
- In the event your temperature is not normal please do not enter the Studio.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided.
- If group members arrive at a similar time, please form a socially distant line outside the front door, of 1.2m apart until the group convenor invites you into the building.
- Convenors place the bag and day sheet into the box at the end of the day.
Using the Studio Space
- Each member/child must work and eat at a single table.
- Groups in the workshop area are limited to 10 participants only.
- 2 additional people can work at the desk and table set up in the gallery.
- The kitchen, wash-up room, darkroom, back storeroom and office are limited to one person at a time.
- A tea station will be set up outside the kitchen.
- All work tables must be wiped with a Dettol spray and paper towel at the end of the day.
Visitors to the Gallery
- Entry of no more than 3 people by the process above
- Visitors sign on in the Visitors book.
- Visitors may not enter the workshop space.
- Monday; Cath B or Bonnie
- Tuesday; (adults) Jennie F or Cath B, (kids) Melissa
- Wed: Kay C or nominee
- Thurs: Bonnie C or nominee
- Friday: Cath B or Barb
Thank you for co-operation to help us all stay safe and healthy,